This evenings dog walk wildlife and foraging.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Bottom Clinger 22 Jun 2022

Just a quick walk - too hot. Watched a roe buck having a munch, sunlight was just catching its head and antlers, the rest in shade. Then, a huge toad. Then, a comma butterfly, lying in the shade next to a busy road. 

In reply to Bottom Clinger:

I then foraged a vacuum cleaner that works perfectly fine. I’ve also foraged an oil filled heater, a cool bag and on oil painting of sunflowers from the same group of houses in the last two years. 

A foraged painting from lockdown 1.  To be fair, I chucked in a few quid through their letterbox for this - nhs collection.  Oh, I foraged a fishing landing net as well. This compliments the cannabis, cocaine, can of strong bow and £40 that I’ve foraged the previous couple of years. 

I carefully picked it up and placed it on a plant. Looked so much like a leaf someone could’ve stood on it. 

BigBrother 22 Jun 2022
In reply to Bottom Clinger: You would have thought that the people living on those houses would have learnt to lock their doors by now

gravy 22 Jun 2022

I do like a good toad!

Flinticus 22 Jun 2022

That's a good night in! 

CantClimbTom 22 Jun 2022

You foraged multiple items from the same houses over 2 years? Didn't they learn to secure their house after the first time, or at least the second time, lock the windows at least - do those people never learn?

Post edited at 20:39

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...