Music reading/playing app

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Arcturus 05 Aug 2020

I play guitar (classical mostly). I am self-taught. I have been playing for decades and can read music but I am not right good at reading complex rhythms and if it's a piece I don't know then I can spend ages trying to figure out the rhythms in complex passages. What would really help is an app that can read the music and play it. Quality of the playback in not relevant. I don't care if it sounds electronic what I need is to hear the accurate rhythm. 

I have found an app for iphone called Play Score. You can take a photo of the sheet music with your phone and it will play it. This is ideal, exactly what I want, but sadly it doesn't work very well and misses out notes, bars, whole passages....especially the complicated ones ( i.e. The ones I need to hear most!). 

There are loads of apps which do various similar things but none which do exactly the same I.e. Take a photo and play it. Can anyone suggest such an app other than Play Score.

EricaR 06 Aug 2020
In reply to Arcturus: Try "Mobilesheets", the music reader. It support both Android (Play store) and Windows

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...