Is Anybody you know looking to rehome a collie pup ?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 mike123 13 Sep 2023

I met a chap last night who is forstering a 7 month old border collie for the rspca and he is hoping to find him ( the dog ) an outdoorsy home . I have messaged a few people I thought might be looking and they have all said not just now . The  pup in question played with my dog ( collie cross )  for a good  30 minutes and I would have him in a flash if I could . He is very good natured .  This would have  course be down to his new owner to  work on . He will make a cracking hill  dog / family pet  . The rehome  would be done through the local rspca ( west Cumbria ) and so with all the usual checks and balances that this obviously needs . I know older rescue collies are often very hard work: mad as a box of frogs  but this one is a well behaved pup .  I thought it would be worth putting on here incase anybody is looking .

OP mike123 14 Sep 2023
In reply to mike123: bump

In reply to mike123:

Have a bump.

I’m not looking to adopt but do you have a photo of the pup you can post? Might help his cause and (almost) everybody loves a photo of a puppy.

David Myatt 14 Sep 2023
In reply to Thugitty Jugitty:

I’ve already asked!

OP mike123 15 Sep 2023
In reply to David Myatt: were you interested  in rehoming him ? I haven’t received a message . I think they have found him a home . 

OP mike123 15 Sep 2023
In reply to David Myatt: search led my emails and found your message and replied. 

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...