Dog owning / bouldering / chav : Euler diagram ?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 mike123 19 Oct 2023

I was chatting to my son about euler and Venn diagrams . Excuse my non mathematicians precise but a Euler diagram only shows the combinations that actual exist in the real world whereas a Venn diagram shows all the possible combinations.  So : dog owner , read ukc , put dog sh1t in a bag and leave it . Forgive me for being so bold and I’m maybe out on a limb here but :Venn diagram yes . Euler diagram No .

Ciro 19 Oct 2023
In reply to mike123:

I'm not sure where you get the idea that reading UKC shows you're not a selfish idiot?

CantClimbTom 19 Oct 2023
In reply to mike123:

Since it's the fashion these days to take offence on other people's behalf... I am triggered by your diminutive use of "euler" without capitalisation while discussing with your son. INSULTING AND DEGRADING!!!

OP mike123 20 Oct 2023
In reply to CantClimbTom: my dissuasion’s with my son usually involve me shouting . Does that count ?

Post edited at 14:03
OP mike123 20 Oct 2023
In reply to Ciro:

> I'm not sure where you get the idea that reading UKC shows you're not a selfish idiot? 

I don’t think that . Far from it .  : selfish / idiot / read Ukc ? Went diagram - yes , Euler diagram - yes , with large bulge in the centre . 
however - read ukc and leave dog poo hanging in a tree or just cast aside ?  Not having it . Sorry . And anybody who thinks otherwise is sitting fair and square in my bulge .

Post edited at 14:08
 Ciro 20 Oct 2023
In reply to mike123:

> Not having it . Sorry . 

You don't have to apologise to me for being closed minded, it's no skin off my nose 🙂

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...