Buying plants from Crocus

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Rog Wilko 11 Mar 2023

Calling all gardeners. I try to buy most of the plants I want locally, but some shrubs I want I can only find on the Crocus website. Has anyone experience, good or bad, with that company? The fact that they don’t ever appear as suppliers on the RHS website just makes me slightly suspicious.

Jamie Wakeham 11 Mar 2023
In reply to Rog Wilko:

Yep, used them a few times. No problems.

petemeads 11 Mar 2023
In reply to Rog Wilko:

My wife buys plants from Crocus, the RHS website matches the Crocus website, RHS use them for all their plant orders; plants are good quality, come well-wrapped, are healthy (if perhaps a little small) and they grow well. One supposedly pink Achillea which turned out white was resent as the proper pink with profuse apologies. Apparently Waitrose use them as well. A bit expensive, wife says look out for their offers. Hope this helps..

Pete

OP Rog Wilko 11 Mar 2023
In reply to petemeads:

Thanks both.

alx 11 Mar 2023
In reply to Rog Wilko:

Bought an empress tree, got a plant that had hardly any leaves on it and a trunk bent like a question mark from being neglected at the back of a poly tunnel. Big hassle to get it refunded, tree is now in the garden waiting from spring so I can prune it into some sort of normal shape.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...