Blue Straggler

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 aln 04 Jul 2021

I had a very difficult period with my mental health towards the end of last year and the start of this year. A breakdown I suppose. It was I think obvious on here from the way I was posting.

Some people sent me messages of support, and that was much appreciated. But Blue Straggler sent me a few messages, and actually sent a box of books, music and DVD's. This was amazing and really helped in a way that I'll never forget. Such kindness from someone I've never met. He's often spiky on here, but I know he has a good heart. Thank you so much Blue. 

Stichtplate 04 Jul 2021
In reply to aln:

What a hugely nice thing to do and from one of those sneaky and suspicious pseudonym posters too!

Hope you're in a much better place now.

Blue Straggler 04 Jul 2021
In reply to aln:

I am like Cliff Richard, I don’t talk about my good works 😃

Just happy that that stuff found a good home and was enjoyed/appreciated. Sounds like you are feeling better and that’s good 

Tom Valentine 05 Jul 2021
In reply to Stichtplate:

At least the sneakily pseudonymmed BS uses his real name when messaging  others.........   

Post edited at 08:39
 Duncan Bourne 05 Jul 2021
In reply to Blue Straggler:

Have a like you fluffy little blue bear you

Timmd 05 Jul 2021
In reply to Blue Straggler:

What a kind thing to do.

ThunderCat 05 Jul 2021
In reply to aln:

Blue Straggler is a bloody nice chap, in my opinion.

Michael Hood 05 Jul 2021
In reply to ThunderCat:

If only we knew what his real name was 😁

Seriously though, when people come on UKC with tales of distress etc, then a lot of people on UKC step up to the plate with appropriate responses. However Blue Straggler has gone the extra mile here for which he should be rightly applauded.

Andy Clarke 05 Jul 2021
In reply to aln:

I know not everyone likes Blue's numerical scoring system, but I think he's earned himself a 10/10.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...