Mountain soundscape research

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 balandino_dd 27 Nov 2023

At Edinburgh Napier University, we are looking at your experience of mountain soundscapes.

This research project will contribute to a body of research that will be submitted for publication in the Journal of Alpine Research. Your contribution will be incredibly valuable. Here is the link to contribute to the survey: https://survey.napier.ac.uk/n/MountainSoundscape.aspx 

Cheers,
Balandino.

Post edited at 15:49
 inboard 28 Nov 2023
In reply to balandino_dd:

Really interesting study and a very worthwhile topic to better understand. For me, however, a survey tool such as this is really frustrating for this topic as the answers are quite nuanced and don’t always sit well with questions. Would happily get involved for interview/ focus group etc if you’re running those too - feel free to PM me. 

OP balandino_dd 30 Nov 2023
In reply to inboard:

Yes I know, thank you so much! You are completely right. There is so much more to it. The next phase of this research is to do interviews. Please write to me at b.didonato@napier.ac.uk, and I'll be in touch.

And yes, this tool is not the best, it's mostly because of what we need to use at our university, really

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...