Keela sizing info

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 wainright 02 Dec 2023

Hi folks,

Is anyone here familiar with the Keela brand of clothing? looking at the women's solo jacket, just wanted an idea if this brand of clothing sizes up big or small. Cheers

In reply to wainright:

Can’t comment on women’s fit/size guides with Keela, but IME for men’s jackets I’ve tried they are true to size taking into account the stated fit as designed.  The stated fit is as important as the size guide.

You will have seen on their own website they have a guide of the different fits (often missed out on 3rd party sites), their sizing guide and a statement for how each garment is made for fit. A regular fit large to me would feel like any off the shelf large jacket that runs true to size; ie comfortable/relaxed fit with wearing a couple of layers underneath.

133g primaloft gold is in my regular fit mtb jacket and it’s been a great warm jacket for some five years winter use so far and still looks like new. I actually sized down however for that jacket to a medium, to get a tighter fit for the biking, since I only usually use a thin baselayer under it. The 133g is quite bulky/puffy which I’m sure you will know. Mine has not lost any of its puffiness though I rarely compress it.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...