Unparallel Sirius sizing compared to old five ten dragons

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 andy w bloc 12 Nov 2023

If anyone could advise me on the comparative  sizing to dragons or scarpa vs, that would be most appreciated. 

Post edited at 13:19
In reply to andy w bloc:

Hi Andy, by 'old dragons' I guess you mean the original pinky/white ones rather than the orange ones later released by adidas. If so, I think they're pretty similar to the sirius i.e. I wore UK 8 in the old dragon and have UK 8 in the sirius. I think the sirius is ever so slightly larger, could probably have gone down to 7.5 in the sirius if I wanted to punish my feet but I'm really happy with them, the sirius is brilliant. If you want I can send you some photos of the old dragons (resoled) and the sirius to show comparisons.

OP andy w bloc 12 Nov 2023
In reply to Wyre Forest Illuminati: Cheers. Yes I mean the old old ones. I pulled out an old pair from my back of my old shoes bucket and realized how much I like them still. Would you say they offer a similar feel and wearing experience? 

In reply to andy w bloc:

I love my old dragons, favourite shoe ever. The Sirius is a very good match, I've been really pleased with mine. Definitely my go-to shoe for everything I do now, indoors and outdoors. The fit and feel are very similar, I think they've tried to add in a little more toe rubber but they've kept the sensitivity with quite a supple midsole. Heel works better than the dragon I think. No hesitation in recommending them. On the flip side, I sent my old dragons off to llanberis resole before they were completely done in and he's done an amazing job resoling them so if they're salvageable that might be worth a punt.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...