Superlight Rocks recall

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 bpmclimb 14 Jun 2023

Is there any new information about the best way to manage the recall  since Feb, which is when I last looked into it?  I was rather put off pursuing it at the time because of all the apparent teething problems with the process, but would still like to get mine exchanged. sorry if I've missed more recent threads on this.

Thanks.

dominic o 14 Jun 2023
In reply to bpmclimb:

My claim last month was hassle-free and I'm now the proud owner of another full set of regular Rocks.  

Rob84 15 Jun 2023
In reply to bpmclimb: Just to relate a different experience, I sent mine back in March, had an email 2 months ago saying they replacements were being sent but they have yet to arrive. Despite several emails back to Oberalp to ask what's going on they are so far studiously ignoring me. 

spenser 15 Jun 2023
In reply to bpmclimb:

I sent mine off 3 weeks ago, they are delivering the new ones tomorrow.

steveb2006 15 Jun 2023
In reply to spenser:

Can you let us know if the replacement is regular rocks or new superlights. I read somewhere that these wouldnt be available til September - Im still haninging on to mine.

spenser 15 Jun 2023
In reply to steveb2006:

I was expecting superlight rocks so I am a bit surprised that something else is on its way but I did specify that I wanted superlight rocks.

dominic o 15 Jun 2023
In reply to steveb2006:

I went for the regular Rocks (10 for the price of 6 if I'm being cynical). 

spenser 19 Jun 2023
In reply to steveb2006:

They sent me regular rocks which is definitely not what I wanted/ thought I had requested.

Steve Webster 23 Jun 2023
In reply to Rob84:

I’m in the same position as Rob84 - been told something is coming months ago and now they’ve gone quiet

galpinos 23 Jun 2023
In reply to Steve Webster:

Still using mine till I get word people are getting a like for like replacement then mine will be going back.

PaulJepson 23 Jun 2023
In reply to galpinos:

Didn't they say September-ish time for like-for-like replacement?

Mine were received a month or so ago but I assumed I wouldn't get the replacements for a while. 

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...