Prams for Hillwalkers

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Taylor Sweden 05 Oct 2022

Hi there, I am second year product design students at the University of Strathclyde conducting research into the market of prams in order to design a pram that better fits the needs of the user. I have identified that as a hillwalker/parent myself there aren't many robust, sustainable options for prams to take on easy hikes. I want to do something about this, but to start I need to gather as many responses as possible on my survey to help understand wither other parents have the same opinion as me. Therefore if you could please kindly take a minute out of your day to fill in this survey it would be greatly appreciated! 

https://forms.office.com/r/qTubC0d1Jc

jethro kiernan 05 Oct 2022
In reply to Taylor Sweden:

Macpac and a £55 buggy 😏 everything else is overkill

MattJ753 05 Oct 2022

Osprey baby carrier backpack thing is the best pram for hillwalking. Or any walking. Wheels are for shopping centres. 

grump gnome 06 Oct 2022

We used to have a Pegasus Landrover Buggy. It was an amazing bit of kit. Used to use it when we went wild camping and couldn't use the carrier. Worth a Google.

Heike 06 Oct 2022

We had a Mamas and Papas alleged "off road pram", but to be honest, IMHO, the only thing that works for going up hills is a front carrier until maybe age 6 months and then a backpack carrier. We had a Deuter which was great.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...