BD Circuit v Snap Hop v Moon Warrior

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

Hi 

I am considering getting a crash pad but I am stuck between:

• BD Session
  • Snap Hop
  • Moon Warrior 

All three are under £200. 

Does anyone have one of the above or part of the two pad set up?

Sav

What crash pad do you recommend?

Moon Warrior
BD Circuit
Snap Climbing Hop
Other pad under £200
Login to vote
 telesteve 22 Jun 2023
In reply to Mountain Spirit:

was initially against the moon pad as no crease, takes up half the back of the car (with more than three people in there...and has to be stored open...

But having used it now for 3 months id honestly buy a second, if i could get two in the car!

jumped / fallen from 15ft plus not a problem, the mat is easily ignored but used every time, the removable straps and non slip bottom great bits of design.

downside it crinkles when you land on it due to the plastic covering the foam inside... oh and did i mention it takes up some room in the car....!

In reply to telesteve:

> was initially against the moon pad as no crease, takes up half the back of the car (with more than three people in there...and has to be stored open...

> But having used it now for 3 months id honestly buy a second, if i could get two in the car!

> jumped / fallen from 15ft plus not a problem, the mat is easily ignored but used every time, the removable straps and non slip bottom great bits of design.

> downside it crinkles when you land on it due to the plastic covering the foam inside... oh and did i mention it takes up some room in the car....!

It is a popular one abs in the past it has been recommended to me. 

Myself, I don't drive and travel to other cities via public transport but my girlfriend does drive.

Sav

In my o.p I put BD session but, as in the poll, it was meant to be the BD circuit as in the advert here.

https://www.ukhillwalking.com/forums/gear/save_20_on_bd_circuit_pads-760816?v=...

topoar

In reply to telesteve:

Nah, you can't be?! 🤔

Well it looks like I have found a bouldering partner.

https://www.ukhillwalking.com/forums/bouldering/large_bouldering_mat_suggestio...

topoar 

In reply to telesteve:

I've sent you a dm/pm

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...