First Release....

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Route Adjuster 19 Sep 2019

I know there are many culture vultures lurking on UKC, I'd be interested to know what you think about my Son and his Mate's first EP release.  Go gentle on the feedback, they're only 15!  Band name is Chick'n in't Slo Cucka!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMs5IzrU7B0&list=OLAK5uy_mjP-pU-dxwPNGu...

Post edited at 09:32
 ChrisBrooke 19 Sep 2019
In reply to Route Adjuster:

Interested to hear, but link doesn't work.

In reply to ChrisBrooke:

Sorry - try again....edited.

I thought that was excellent for 15 year olds. Certainly a level of maturity in the music, track 1 I really liked the timing changes, track 2 had a great sound...cross between early level 42 and the guitar sound reminded me of Shakatak with all the reverb (I am almost certain they are not an influence lol). Track 3 probably a bit more mainstream in sound and for me, the weakest track.

David55 19 Sep 2019

I  could happily listen to  a whole lot  more of that. NB I  am  64 so they might not be impressed.  

In reply to Bjartur i Sumarhus:

Believe it or not Level 42 are indeed an influence, top marks......

In reply to David55:

Glad you liked it, given your age I'll let them know that their target market is broader than they thought

You can buy the tracks on Amazon or Google, or subscribe via Spotify.  They'll be doing some more in the near future I'm sure, they've certainly got lots more stuff in the pipeline.

Siward 20 Sep 2019

Yep, for their age they've got some maturity and, more importantly, something distinctive about them. Worth persevering I'd say.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...