Bull - Netflix

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

If you like brilliantly acted, low budget (£100k!) , ultra violent retribution flicks, then this is for you. Otherwise , steer well clear.

Neil Maskell is superb. He plays these cold, empty, heartless thug roles so well... absolutely terrifying. It's extremely violent in parts (like Kill List) set in a depressing backdrop of fun fairs, builders cafes and council estates. Support cast is very good. David Hayman playing an awful low rent patriachal godfather is another standout. There is a bit of mystery throughout as flashbacks help you piece things together with a twist at the end.

I clicked on it knowing nothing about it and 1.5hrs later felt like I needed a drink lol. Will definitely watch it again.

JohnO1978 08 Aug 2023
In reply to Bjartur i Sumarhus:

Watched it last night, decent acting by the lead and a bit of a crazy twist at the end. Worth a watch like you say if low budget thriller is your thing.

Sean Kelly 08 Aug 2023

Violence and a daft ending. Not for me.

PaulW 08 Aug 2023

Good acting, enjoyed it. Had to shut my eyes on occasion though.

pencilled in 08 Aug 2023

Maskell gets some funny old roles. Did you see that weird pagan cult film he was in? F;/£ed up, totally. 

ThunderCat 08 Aug 2023

This was Arby from Utopia right? That was a great character. 

In reply to pencilled in:

Kill List? yes I have seen it, similar character to Bull. He does some comedy as well - very good as Winkle in King Gary series on iplayer

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...