Sidi.....sizing experiences/opinions....

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 abr1966 22 Dec 2022

Apologies as I asked a similar question previously....

I'm looking to get some new shoes, there are some good eals at the moment! Probably the Genius 10 but as always there are conflicting sizing charts everywhere!

I'm probably a 9 to 9.5 these days in UK sizing but can't decide if this is a 45 or 45.5 in Sidi shoes....

Any experiences from Sidi users regarding their usual and Sidi sizes!?

Thanks

LastBoyScout 22 Dec 2022
In reply to abr1966:

I've tried Sidi, but found they're the wrong shape for my feet

Being Italian, they come up quite narrow and, I think, small for the stated size. They do a wide fitting in some styles, though, called the Mega.

This might help: https://guides.wiggle.co.uk/sidi-cycling-shoes-fitting-guide

Try lots, though - I've got a pair of Diadora ones that are SO comfortable (and kicking myself that I didn't keep a second pair in a different colour). However, a different style didn't fit me at all!

Post edited at 20:27
 JLS 22 Dec 2022
In reply to abr1966:

I’m 7-7.5 U.K.

Salmon trainers = 41.5

La Sportiva Muria = 39

Sidi Genius = 41

lpretro1 23 Dec 2022
In reply to abr1966:

Sidiss are made on a narrow last so even if you get length right they can be too tight across the broader part of the foot. Best to try before yuo buy for that brand. My hubby tried two differen pairs but neither fitted as he has a broad foot

kevin stephens 23 Dec 2022
In reply to abr1966:

I ended up buying 7 pairs from Wiggle then returning the 6 that didn’t fit. I had previously had Sidi but neither of the 2 new pairs were a good fit. I kept the North Wave shoes, which I remain very pleased with

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...