About No Boundaries
Established in 2017, No Boundaries is a sporting community which focuses on quality adventures for all. Spanning across various stunning locations, such as Italy and the United Kingdom, the company offers a fantastic range of out-door activities for adventurers to conquer. Some activities include Bouldering, Canyoning, Hiking, Trekking, Kayaking, Rock-climbing and Multi-sport.
Based in London, we have a social, positive minded office full of individuals who want to grow and establish themselves as a key-part of No Boundaries continued expansion.
The more No Boundaries continues to grow, the more both our internal and external communities begin to expand. We're looking for an individual who is willing to take responsibility in communications between said communities directly managing our content releases such as press release, social media content and events.
Putting the communities first, we want to build! Not only on what we already have, but what we're rapidly growing into. This requires someone who is willing to liaison between both our audience and our internal stakeholders for clear, relatable and relative communications.
As the voice of No Boundaries, said individual would need to be pro-active, creative, a fantastic communicator and able to use their initiative. "Together, we thrive". This is the slogan adopted by No Boundaries and something we follow very closely. By being part of our company, we want you to be a team player, working together to achieve high quality content releases keeping our community informed and at the forefront.
By joining the No Boundaries team, you will get to work closely with other members in a fun and diverse environment, learning about the outdoors and building a team. As a company whose focus is upon increasing our community of outdoor enthusiasts, the Community Manager will have a vital role in shaping and growing the company values on an internal and external basis. You will enjoy brainstorming concepts, working with a team as well as working independently to introduce new ideas to benefit the business and our members. Enjoy wonderful perks such as discounts on adventures and joining team social dinners as we continue to grow together.
Main responsibilities of the role:
- Community Engagement and development strategies.
- Development of opportunities, perks and partnership for the benefit of our community.
- Plan, develop and execute strategies to increase customers/members retention.
- Set standard of procedures for communities' management and engagement.
- Collaborate in the developing of our CSR projects as well as maintain and develop relationships with charitable and community bodies.
- Oversee the way member of the team interact with the community and provide guidance and training where necessary.
- Creation of community events, meetup, social activities and, where required, collaborate with the Event Manager for the realisation of bigger projects/events.
- Liaise with the Marketing team to implement new strategy of engagement.
- Liaise with the Product team to build or amend products that fit members/customers' needs and expectations.
- Provide feedback and insights about our customer/member base to each department of the parent company as required.
Requirements of the role:
- Previous experience (with proven record) of successful work in building communities (any B2C sector)
- Experience planning and leading community initiatives
- Ability to identify and track relevant community KPIs
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Excellent interpersonal and presentations skills
- Previous experience in performance-based roles
- Previous experience in project management
- Previous experience in complaint handling and dispute resolution• Previous experience in data analysis (basic)
- Basic knowledge of Mailchimp
- Attention to detail, critical-thinker and problem-solver
It would be desirable:
- HubSpot knowledge or HubSpot Certification
- Previous experience in using Asana
- Previous experience in using Canva
- Previous experience in data analysis (intermediate)
- Intermediate to advance knowledge of Mailchimp
What we offer:
- Basic salary between £27,000 and £32,000 depending on experience
- A generous bonus scheme paid on top of the basic salary
- Company's mobile phone and laptop
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Tech Scheme
- A flexible working schedule (Office, Home Working, on site working)
- A yearly allowance of outdoor adventures.
The opportunity to work in a young, vibrant, and fast-growing environment, with the great possibility to grow professionally within the group
A yearly allowance to enjoy our outdoor sport adventures.
Place of work:
You will be primarily based at our London offices, which are close to Crouch End, Archway and Finsbury Park (N19). However, due to the nature of the role, travelling will be required.
The role will benefit by a mix of office work, homework, and onsite work (in the locations where our activities and events take place)
Start Date: ASAP
How to apply
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com together with the following:
- A summary (around 250 words) about why you are applying for the role and why you are the best fit
- A cover letter explaining your previous experiences in working with communities and your positive impact on those.