WINNERS: Michelle Hickson, sarah baker, lisajane30, jgilbertson1990, dickymint, wales31, nemilho, Martyn Nicholson, SlasherFFF, gdwalk
In this competition, Nikwax is offering you the chance to win 1 of 10 Nikwax Essentials Kits PLUS one lucky winner will also receive an Alpkit Definition Jacket worth £249.99.
The Alpkit Definition is a world's first PFC-free mountaineering jacket. 30K hydrostatic head and 20K breathability. This jacket is for the high mountains and climbing so it is a slim, active cut with a helmet compatible hood and pockets set high enough to clear your harness or hip belt. YKK Aquaguard zips help to keep you dry and reinforcing them is an internal storm flap with chin guard. Pockets are generous with one big enough for an OS map. And of course it's built to last with abrasion resistant, super durable fabric.
The Nikwax Essentials Kit is the ultimate service for your outdoor wardrobe. The perfect gift for environmentally-friendly outdoor lovers to encourage repurposing old gear rather than buying new this Christmas.
Included in your kit:
• Tech Wash - Nikwax Tech Wash effectively removes contaminants, such as dirt, and safely revitalises durable water repellency (DWR). Using conventional laundry detergents on waterproof clothing will leave behind water attracting residues masking the DWR.
• TX.Direct - Nikwax TX.Direct Wash-in leaves a flexible water repellent treatment on individual fibres allowing moisture vapour to pass through, maintaining breathability, keeping you dry. Its DWR develops on air drying. As there is no need to tumble dry, this saves energy and protects more vulnerable, older, garments.
• Footwear Cleaning Gel - Nikwax Footwear Cleaning Gel cleans your footwear, from walking boots to trainers, removing mud and dirt. It helps restore breathability and prepares your footwear for effective waterproofing.
• Fabric & Leather Proof - Nikwax Fabric & Leather Proof is easy and quick to apply, spray on to wet boots and it will leave a flexible water repellent treatment on the individual fibres of the fabric and leather.
• Soft-bristled footwear brush - Gently and effectively removes stubborn, caked-on mud.
• 10l Dry Bag - Perfect for keeping your valuables safe and dry. Plus great for storing muddy, wet gear after your adventures.
All you need to do to enter is fill out the form below and answer a simple question. Good luck!