UKC

NEWS: Exciting new content at UKC

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Jack Geldard 16 Jan 2008
In the coming two weeks we have a huge spread of new articles and features; from Alpine Mountaineering through to Bouldering. Authors include: Kenton Cool, Nick Bullock, Mike 'Twid' Turner, Stu Littlefair, Jack Geldard, Tom Dixon and many others.

We are always interested in any Article submissions from users, and we're also extremely interested to hear what our users want. Let us know if we're getting it wrong - and please let us know if we're getting it right too!

Read More: http://www.ukclimbing.com/news/
 Chris F 17 Jan 2008
In reply to Jack Geldard - Assistant Editor: Judging by the new pics, is there an Article on the new Scottish Bouldering Guide due soon?
 Offwidth 17 Jan 2008
In reply to Jack Geldard - Assistant Editor:

Your articles and news items are excellent it's the climbing forums being degraded by idiotic and rule breaking postings you need to work on (ie pester the main perpetrators to desist).
 Michael Ryan 17 Jan 2008
In reply to Chris F:

Yes.
 Heike 18 Jan 2008

Hi there,

Great range, but one suggestion - could we have some articles of female authors, too. There seems to be a bit of a bias....

Heike
OP Jack Geldard 18 Jan 2008
In reply to Heike: Hi Heike,

I hadn't noticed but now that you point it out - you're right. I'll get on it. Do you fancy sending us something?

Cheers,

Jack
 Sean Bell 18 Jan 2008
In reply to Jack Geldard - Assistant Editor: Is Kenton Cool his real name?! Way to cool to be real...
 Heike 18 Jan 2008

Hmm, that's an idea, I am away next week, but a maybe thereafter.

Cheers

Heike

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...