UKC

Search climb problem

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 nikoid 16 Sep 2019

Anyone else having problems with searching for climbs in the database? I type the name of the climb in and just get grey bars going back and forth.

In reply to nikoid:

I get the same at 10.32 using Chrome.

Martin Bennett 16 Sep 2019
In reply to nikoid:

Yep. Been like it for some days. Same on my android phone. Crag search works as it should. I don't know how to alert those who should fix it?

Post edited at 10:58
 C Witter 16 Sep 2019
In reply to nikoid:

Yeh - I get the same problem. When you search for a climb, e.g. to add to a ticklist, it searches endlessly. It does work sometimes, but very very slowly. 

In reply to Martin Bennett:

Couldn't find a route on the Grochan earlier. No doubt someone will see this thread!

Phil West 16 Sep 2019
In reply to nikoid:

I struggled to find crags or routes yesterday. Then when I tried to log a climb I had to hit the submit button up to ten times for it to register!

Latest Chrome on latest mac OS.

Phil

OP nikoid 16 Sep 2019
In reply to nikoid:

Thanks everyone, definitely something funny going on then. Same problem on all my devices. 

galpinos 16 Sep 2019
In reply to nikoid:

I had the same problem. Resorted to using google to find the relevant UKC page.

jon 16 Sep 2019
In reply to nikoid:

Yes but it varies from day to day. Also problems with the maps not showing position of crags at large scale - again variable.

Post edited at 12:40
 FactorXXX 16 Sep 2019
In reply to nikoid:

Not sure if it's related, but sometimes you get the same response when replying to Thread Posts and when it happens, it is on all Posts within the Thread and not just the most recent. 

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...