JOBS: Duty Manager (Operations) at The Project Climbing Centre

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 UKC Gear 28 Mar 2024

A little bit about us...   Our primary aim is to create a space in which our community can thrive, grow, and progress. We are a forward-looking...

Read more

Danbow73 29 Mar 2024
In reply to UKC Gear:

I normally don't get involved with posts like these but can't help noticing that 

19,000 / 33.75 /52 = £10.82 per hour

Minimum wage from 1st April is £11.44 

el_monty 01 Apr 2024
In reply to Danbow73:

They might be open to an under 21 year old going for the job.

Graeme Hammond 01 Apr 2024
In reply to UKC Gear:

"The shift pattern for this role is based on a 3-week rotation, so while you'll work one weekend in three, you'll get 3-day weekends in the other two weeks, and still get two days off together during your "weekend week"."

would be interested to know how that works out as an exact shift pattern as would be great if my employer could do something similar

Post edited at 14:35
In reply to Danbow73:

Thanks for picking this up Dan!

We accidentally looked at the wrong column in our spreadsheet and put in the take home pay (post tax, pensions etc) instead of the gross figure.

We also chose to put in a range rather than an exact figure but it turns out that we didn't really think about where the lower bound of the range should be because we had no intention of paying the lower part of the range. Lazy on our part, sorry!

For clarity hourly rate will be above £12.35, likely to be closer to £12.50 though.

Thanks again, Freddie.

In reply to el_monty:

I wish we could hide behind this excuse but it was just an honest mistake.

We generally don't use different pay rates based on age, it doesn't seem fair.

AdamDSC 18 Apr 2024
In reply to UKC Gear:

Genuinely excited about this role, thanks for posting it.
(If I knew how to add a chalky worn skin fingers crossed emoji it would be here!) 

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...