Wanted: Double Portaledge

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 BattyMilk (user since 03/Jan/18) 09 May 2024

Anyone have a double portaledge gathering dust that they’re looking to move on?

Based in Dorset and in London a couple of times a month. Happy to travel a couple of hours to collect or pay for postage

Ta

TomJ17 12 May 2024
In reply to BattyMilk:

I've got one I'm maybe thinking of selling, could do with the money to put towards a van build

In reply to TomJ17:

I've got a DB double that I'd potentially sell. Only used on one trip. Glasgow. 

Post edited at 12:43
 achapman 12 May 2024
In reply to BattyMilk:

I've got an old A5/North Face one with the diamond fly I've been meaning to put on ebay for a while.

OP BattyMilk 12 May 2024
In reply to TomJ17:

Could be interested. Could you let me know make/model/condition/price and if you’ve any pics please? Ta (I’m getting a 500 server error when I try and send emails to users)

OP BattyMilk 12 May 2024
In reply to Alasdair Fulton:

Could you let me know a price please? (I’m getting a 500 server error when I try and send emails to users)

OP BattyMilk 12 May 2024
In reply to achapman:

Could be keen. Do you have any pics? Is it still in decent condition? Please let me know how much you’re looking for. Ta. (As with the others I tried emailing you but I’m getting a 500 server error when I try and send emails to users)

In reply to BattyMilk:

I haven't really thought much about price... It's stored at my mum's in Perth so I'd need to get it out and check it's all in good condition.

It has the rain fly. I'm guessing around £250 plus postage? 

wjcdean 13 May 2024
In reply to BattyMilk:

sorry to piggy back off your thread, but I was going to make a similar post. If there is a second person looking to sell, or indeed if none of the above offers are suitable for the OP, then please drop me a message or an email. (Don't worry @BattyMilk, I'm not going to gazump you)

achapman 13 May 2024
In reply to BattyMilk:

It's been a while sinceIi set it up but it was in good nick last I had it out, think I've even got the hammock that goes under the ledge for a 3rd man. No pics that i can find - i'll get it down from the loft and take some this week.

I'd like £400 but I'll take offers and l'll post it for free.

OP BattyMilk 13 May 2024
In reply to achapman:

YHM

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...