PHOTOGRAPHY: UKC/UKH Photography Awards 2023 - Winners

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.

UKC and UKH are proud to announce the winners of The North Face & Ellis Brigham Photography Awards 2023.

In February we announced our finalists, which represented the top five photos in each category based on votes throughout 2023. We then wiped the slate clean for voting to take place on who was the overall winner within each category, and that's what we have here - the best of the best.

Read more

Sean Kelly 22 Mar 2024
In reply to UKC/UKH Articles:

In the Individual categories I was in complete agreement but the 3 overall winners were perhaps not my final choice. I know we all have our favourites but I was looking for a photo apart from great composition, lighting and being in the moment, I also want to be motivated to experience that particular peak / walk / climb. For me the outstanding image was that stunning photo of climbing high up on trad in the Lakes (Born to be Alive). It had position, exposure  remoteness and adventure all in one. Similar with the Scottish photo that headlined this article. (Broad Crag?) The Annapurna photo was pretty gobsmacked too. I'm recall commenting when the image was first posted here on UKC.

However that is not to detract from all the wonderful photographs that have been shortlisted. Congrats to all the winners.

Post edited at 13:56

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...