Climb Mount Kenya with an IFMGA Mountain Guide

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.

"Thank you for a successful trip, your organisation was spot on and guiding and choices were too. It was a brilliant trip. I enjoyed every minute. Reality has hit hard. Thank you once again!"

Richard Frost

After a very successful expedition to Mount Kenya in 2023 I am excited to offer two climbers the opportunity to climb there this December. The plan would be to go for two weeks, and spend 8 days in Mount Kenya National Park, getting acclimated and attempting the twin peaked Batian and Neilion. The traverse of which is a technical alpine route, roughly comparable with climbing the Mittleggi Ridge on the Eiger.

The remaining 6 days would spent rock climbing in Sabache or Hell's Gate. Kenya is a wonderful country, with friendly, welcoming people. With no time zone difference, and being only 5000m high, Mount Kenya is the perfect expedtion-lite, possible in a short trip from the UK. 

Read more in my destination article here: https://www.ukclimbing.com/articles/destinations/mount_kenya-15119

£6255* per person including all guiding and in country costs. 

For more information please get in touch.

Tom Ripley IFMGA Mountain Guide

*NB I am not a package holiday operator. In country costs will be paid by you directly. I estimate this should lead to the trip being substantially cheaper as I have factored in a 10% contingency to the budget. Please get in touch for a full breakdown of costs. 

Get in touch

In reply to Tom Ripley Mountain Guide:

Please note this is a bespoke trip, and there can be some flex in dates, and length of trip, based on your schedule. 

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...