Hilleberg Jannu for sale

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 brianknell 07 Jun 2016
premier post photo
I am selling my Hillerberg Jannu which has only been used for two nights when I purchased it 3 years ago ( I also have another tent). The tent is as good as new and has been kept dry and stored loosely to prevent deep creasing, it also comes with a footprint which as not been used. I would like £625 for them both and I will accept payment by PayPal (preferred) or cash.

This is a bomb-proof tent with relatively small foot print, ideal for mountain use but I found it too heavy for solo mountaineering/back packing.

If you want any further information please call me 07966 037253, and if you want to see it I live in North Lincolnshire.
 aln 10 Jun 2016
In reply to brianknell:

625 for a 2nd hand tent?
Cowhead 13 Jun 2016
In reply to brianknell:

For an £840 tent and £85 footprint.
OP brianknell 14 Jun 2016
In reply to aln:

Yep, its virtually brand new and retailing in total at £840 + £85 with foot print. I am open to reasonable offers.
 bpmclimb 17 Jun 2016
In reply to brianknell:

I think the point is - who's going to be willing to pay £625 for a 3 year old tent but not go the extra £200 and get a brand new one?
OP brianknell 21 Jun 2016
In reply to bpmclimb:
Fair comment, two points. First I would have liked to advertised as "offers around" which, from what I have been told when I first posted, I am not able to do in this forum, however I will check again. Secondly somebody might have the asking price but not the full sale price in which case, given its condition it is a good deal. Clearly the general view it is too high which is good feedback.
Post edited at 21:40
OP brianknell 27 Jun 2016
Hi folks, the tent has been sold, not for £625 but for more than £500. Thanks for the points made and the banter.

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...