Vauxhall Vivaro 1.9 SWB '04 Reg 150k

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 alexm198 02 Aug 2015
premier post photo
Sadly having to wave goodbye to my converted Vauxhall Vivaro as it was simply not practical for me to commute to work with. It has served me well, and I've always been comfortable in it, whether parked up in a sunny Chamoniard layby or stuck in a grim roadside snowdrift in Aviemore. Hopefully its new owner will take it on some new adventures!

The van is essentially an ex-council panel van, so about as 'stealthy' as they come. The conversion is very basic but has been done thoroughly and has everything I've needed. Someone a bit more clued up than me would easily be able to rig up a leisure battery to provide power in the back. I've been doing this using a 12v inverter though, which has worked pretty well. Economy is pretty good for what it is, I probably got around 30-32mpg on average but could get 35 driving carefully, maybe a little more.

The van has been well looked after and passed its most recent MOT with no advisories as far as I can remember. I got it looked at when I first bought it and many of the usual suspects have been replaced recently: timing belt, water pump, alternator. I've also had a new clutch put in about 15,000 miles ago.

Vehicle Details:
- 1870cc diesel engine
- 2004 plate
- Twin axle SWB panel van
- White with chevrons/decals etc from a previous life as a fleet repair vehicle for Monmouthshire County Council. Also has a flashing bar-light on the top which I had disconnected. This would be super easy to remove, I just never bothered.
- Approx 150,000 miles on the clock (can get exact figure on demand)
- MOT valid until 16/3/16
- Currently declared SORN

Interior Details:
- Radio & Cassette deck (I'll throw in my cassette adaptor, too, so it's ready to roll with your iPod).
- 3 seater cab w/seat covers
- Fully insulated rear (floor, ceiling, walls, door panels). This was done using a combination of flashing tape, 3mm reflective acoustic underlay, celotex panels of varying thicknesses and all sealed in with reflective bubblewrap and foil tape.
- Fully ply-lined
- Folding proper double bed (actually a full-on IKEA sofa bed!).
- Storage is provided by three bespoke storage units and a sealed off area under the (folded) bed which provides ample room for bouldering pads, duffel bags, or two Tesco crates full of hardware.
- Extra storage provided by wall mounted elastic netting.
- Floor area is sealed with textured rubber matting and edges sealed for waterproofing.
- Divider curtain between cab and rear for privacy.

Looking for £1900 ONO

Contact me via UKC and I'll be happy to provide more photos or answer any questions you might have.

Collection and viewings from Kington, Herefordshire.

jezb1 25 Aug 2015
In reply to alexm198:

Hey Alex, could you email me some more phots please?

jez.brown1@inbox.com
blahblahblacksheep 23 Sep 2015
In reply to alexm198:

Hey there - can I get some pictures to fancito@gmail.com also please?

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...