25% Off Tech Wash and TX.Direct Wash-In

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 Nikwax 26 Sep 2014
premier post photo
25% off Tech Wash® and TX. Direct® Wash-in Twin Pack 1 Litre

Tech Wash® and TX. Direct® Wash-in

This twin pack is perfect for cleaning and reproofing waterproofs.

Nikwax® Tech Wash® is the safest way to thoroughly clean your waterproof gear. It is a soap based cleaner which is proven to revitalise waterproofing and breathability without damaging DWR (durable water repellency). Nikwax® TX. Direct® Wash-In is the world's no.1 high performance waterproofing for breathable waterproof clothing that is easy, safe and quick to use. It adds or renews water repellency and revives breathability, and even better, it keeps you drier 5 times longer when exposed to constant rainfall.

Benefits

Adds or renews water repellency and revives breathability
Prolongs the life of gear and optimises outdoor performance
Easy to apply - can be used in a washing machine, no tumble drying required
WaterBased, fluorocarbon-free, solvent-free and non-aerosol

Ideal for

Breathable and membrane garments
Garments without wicking or absorbent linings

To claim your offer simply click the link below, add a 1L Tech and add Wash/TX.Direct twin pack to your basket and 25% will be automatically discounted from the total!

http://hillandmountain.paramo.co.uk/Nikwax-Hill-and-mountain/Nikwax-Twin-Pa...

*Offer ends 7th October 2014
 NottsRich 01 Oct 2014
Nothing against Nikwax, but as a much cheaper alternative to Tech Wash and the re-proofing Wash-in, then consider using plain unscented soap flakes and a tumble drier...
 Jonny Allen 02 Oct 2014
In reply to NottsRich:

> ...then consider using plain unscented soap flakes...

I would love to agree, except are you speaking as an actual user of the latter? Because as a former regular user of Paramo (now Montane) softshell products, I would love to know where you get yours, as I never could find anywhere that sold them myself.

I could have done with them a few days ago too, when I got around to just washing an absolutely filthy Ab rope with regular washing liquid, as I reckon they (soap flakes) are just as suitable as any rope wash. I was just to lazy (and cheap) to find somewhere that sells the latter. I was also happy enough that there is/was no DWR coating on Ab ropes worth protecting, that I know of, and certainly not on one that was as dirty as mine was (pure black, supposed to be white).

Regards,
Jonny.
 NottsRich 06 Oct 2014
In reply to Jonny Allen:

Yes, I use them regularly. Last box was about 5 quid from Boots I think. Mothercare may also sell them, but I may be imagining that... I use them for regular washing too sometimes, but no reason not to use them all the time.
 Jonny Allen 08 Oct 2014
In reply to NottsRich:

Cheers.
Def got a big boots, and pretty sure a mothercare, here in Belfast.

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...