Gear Clear out Mtn HW s bag and Beal rope + more

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 climber sim 12 Sep 2014

Moving house and having a clear out...

*Mountain Hardwear Banshe SL sleeping bag. About 10 nights use, good condition and well looked after but not brand new. Its a waterproof high quality (800 fill power) and very warm down bag. Left hand zip, mainly blue. £225
*Beal Booster 9.7mm 70meter golden dry treated single rope. Red. Used for one sport climbing trip of about a week. Some falls but no signs of wear on the rope. In it's bag and well stored. £85
*Little Life Premier child back carrier. Blue and almost brand new £90
*Bush Baby Coccon baby carrier, can be used on the front or the back. Very little use and in original packaging £20
*Charlet Moser S12 crampons with grivel anti ball plates and new unfitted Petzl Charlet straps which would improve them. Well used but serviceable £20
*2x Berghaus 64Zero bags. Both well used but still reasonable condition £8 each
*Black Diamond Speed 28L rucksack. Yellow/Grey colour. Used for one non outdoor type trip so good condition £40
*Inov8 Race Elite 3 running waist pack. Black, used but in quite good condition £10
*Mizuno Trisport backpack. Red and black, very little use £12
*Mammut half rope. 50m about 8.5mm. Blue. Very little use and well stored (in the dark in the dry) £20
*Hi Tech Adrenaline pro squash shoes size UK11. Used but only indoors and plenty of life left £4
*Hi Gear Whirlwind 2 Tent. Single skin, 2 person. 2.95kg. Pitched once in the garden. We won it but don't need it. £12
*Air Land and Sea 2 pocket waist type body wallet. Used but good condition £3
*Mammut mens medium softshell (not sure what model?). Blue and in reasonable condition. With AMC (Aberystwyth mountaineering club) embroidered on the front in small writing and Escape Outdoors logo (a cool outdoor shop that used to be in Aberystwyth) embroidered on the back (again quite small). £20
*Thermerrest old style light weight version in three quarter length. Old ish but well looked after £18
*3x 3 litre Camelback omega reservoirs. Two newer style dark blue (one has had a pin sized hole and been repaired) and one older style light blue. All hold water and don't leak. £2 each
Also I have one new tube from a platypus (fits fine) £1 and one of the protective padded bladder holders £2
Or £8 for all the Camelback bits.
*Wild Running guide book, new and signed £13 including postage

I'm happy to listen to offers. No items include postage in the price, i'll let you know how much this is when I know what you are after and where you are but i'll always do it at cost or better.
I'm based near Bath and happy to meet around there if it is easy for you.
Thanks
Post edited at 15:37
 Adam Lincoln 12 Sep 2014
In reply to climber sim:

ygm re:rucksack
MACDOAI 13 Sep 2014
In reply to climber sim:

If the mammut 50m rope is still available il take it
OP climber sim 14 Sep 2014
In reply to climber sim:

Little life premier (which was actually a Bush baby premier SOLD
BD Speed 28 SOLD
Mammut soft shell SOLD
 ItsHuwHaribo 15 Sep 2014
In reply to climber sim:

The 50m rope still avalable?
OP climber sim 15 Sep 2014
In reply to ItsHuwHaribo:

Hi, i have one chap wondering about the 50m rope so i'll let you know if he doesn't get it. Its about £10 postage
OP climber sim 16 Sep 2014
In reply to climber sim:

50m rope sold
Little life premier (which was actually a Bush baby premier SOLD
BD Speed 28 SOLD
Mammut soft shell SOLD
Camelback stuff all sold
Berghaus bags sold
thermarest sold

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...