UKC

Renewing subscription

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 stujamo 21 Sep 2023

It’s that time of year, after happily using the app all year, that I now need to renew, and as usual, I don’t know how to do it ! 🙄 help needed please! 🙏🏻

In reply to stujamo:

Hi, it should just automatically renew unless you've explicitly cancelled it. Is this not what you're experiencing?

But anyway, you can manage your account at:

https://rockfax.digital

OP stujamo 24 Sep 2023
In reply to stujamo: hi Stephen, thanks for replying, oddly, it’s not set to auto renew (I seem to remember a similar situation a year ago) but I have updated my payment details, it doesn’t seem to want to let me renew at the early adopter rate?

In reply to stujamo:

Very odd. I'll ask Martin to look into it and sort you out. Sorry for the hassle. 

In reply to stujamo:

Hi Stu,

Sorry, this issue is down to the fact we'd manually setup your subscription and you didn't go through the normal checkout process. Basically you'd been emailed an invoice that was payable instead of the subscription just auto billing you.

I've sorted that for you now, so it'll just keep ticking over and your payment has just went through.

Cheers,
Martin

OP stujamo 25 Sep 2023
In reply to Stephen Horne - Rockfax:

No hassle at all Stephen, I’m grateful for the assistance 🙂👍🏻 Stu

OP stujamo 25 Sep 2023
In reply to Martin McKenna - Rockfax: thanks Martin, that’s brilliant! Really appreciate the help with this 🙂👍🏻  Stu

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...