Derbyshire mapping portal - is it borked or is it just me?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 deepsoup 08 Jan 2024

I was just trying to find out what's going on with a couple of rights of way and what may or may not be an adopted highway in NE Derbyshire, but can't see the online version of the Derbyshire 'definitive map'.  It's definitely worked for me before, but I can't see it now - question as above, is it borked or is it just me?

Ta.

Er..  I mean this one here btw: https://maps.derbyshire.gov.uk/connect/analyst/mobile/#/main?mapcfg=Ordnanc...

Luke90 08 Jan 2024
In reply to deepsoup:

Seemed to load ok for me in Chrome on Android just now. I've attached screenshots showing how it looked and which layers I enabled.

OP deepsoup 08 Jan 2024
In reply to Luke90:

Ah - it hadn't occurred to me to try it on my phone, dur! 

I tried two different laptops and was getting everything except the map itself, just a blank screen.  Same thing on the phone on wi-fi but then I turned that off and it loaded ok using mobile data, and now seems fine with the wifi back on again. 

Weird, but never mind, I've found the answer to my question now thanks.

Harry Jarvis 08 Jan 2024
In reply to deepsoup:

> Ah - it hadn't occurred to me to try it on my phone, dur! 

> I tried two different laptops and was getting everything except the map itself, just a blank screen.  Same thing on the phone on wi-fi but then I turned that off and it loaded ok using mobile data, and now seems fine with the wifi back on again. 

Bizarrely, when I tried it on my desktop, in Chrome, I had a a blank map space until  selected the language as English/English GB (as opposed to English US, which seemed to be the default).

OP deepsoup 08 Jan 2024
In reply to Harry Jarvis:

Aha!  That works here too, thanks.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...