Exxposed shop legit?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Pipecleaner 11 Apr 2023

Just a quick ask if anyone has used the online shop exxposed recently and how the service was if so. 

Many thanks on advance 

P

Glug 11 Apr 2023
In reply to Pipecleaner:

I've used it, only problem I had was that I hadn't set an account up when I first ordered, and it wouldn't let me use the correct address, once logged in no problems, can be a bit slow replying to queries on email, but if you phone them no issues. 

Ciro 11 Apr 2023
In reply to Pipecleaner:

Site looks legit but a quick Google shows loads of negative reviews for poor international shipping and customer service.

In reply to Pipecleaner:

Doesn't look good on Trustpilot.

https://www.trustpilot.com/review/exxpozed.de

Glug 11 Apr 2023
In reply to Ciro:

I think a lot of the problems with shipping are with the delivery company, can't remember if it was DHL or Ups that they use, I kept getting updates saying items were at various depots, and that they were delivering, next thing I hear the items are being returned to Exposed 

ianstevens 11 Apr 2023
In reply to Pipecleaner:

They’re great, *if* you are in the EU (like they are). Seem to have issues shipping into the UK post Brexit.

DamonRoberts 11 Apr 2023
In reply to Pipecleaner:

Fine for me, I even put the wrong address on an order and they sorted it.

Jim blackford 11 Apr 2023
In reply to Pipecleaner:

Used them like 6 times. Totally fine and good prices although once had problem with delivery due to Brexit , but got sorted eventually 

Derry 11 Apr 2023
In reply to Pipecleaner:

Used on numerous occasions. Good service and shipping pre-Brexit. Good service and OK shipping post-Brexit.

OP Pipecleaner 11 Apr 2023
In reply to Pipecleaner:

Thanks all...purchase made!

Fellover 11 Apr 2023
In reply to Pipecleaner:

I ordered some stuff and after about two months cancelled because they kept saying one of the items wasn't in stock (it showed as in stock when I ordered) but was about to be delivered. Getting in touch was a bit annoying and it took them a week or so to reply each time. To their credit they refunded me within a day when I cancelled the order.

Post edited at 21:38

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...