Cadair Idris in Snowdonia National Park in North Wales

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
me33y 24 Feb 2016
Hi everyone,

Didn't know where else to put this ! but I am doing research on Cadair Idris for my university degree. It would be of great help if anyone who has been walking or goes walking on Cadair Idris in Snowdonia National park to fill out this short survey !

Many thanks to everyone who does !

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1B4GkybgNZCs1iVH7_K3vOM-sOR5HHbB4xKyA3hF0hY...

Mountain Llama 24 Feb 2016
In reply to me33y:

having the word survey in the title may assist.

good luck davey
 ben b 24 Feb 2016
In reply to me33y:

I have completed it as best I can but I have to say it isn't very well written - sorry. "Which is most important to you" questions tend to require hierarchical thinking and you need to get a concept of ranking the answers in an individual. There is no way to describe for instance how I much prefer to scramble or run across the back of Cadair (and yes I carry a map and compass but rarely need to use them) but accept that for certain sections I stick to the path to limit impact. I do both and prefer the former but it doesn't mean I can't entirely accept the later.

Did you get someone else to look at it? Quite a few typos and errors that could do with correcting...

Good luck with the project

b
 toad 24 Feb 2016
In reply to me33y:

crikey, I do try and help out with student surveys -I've marked a few in my time, but I have to say this was a bit of a turkey. Maybe talk it over with your dissertation supervisor and redesign it?
 The Potato 24 Feb 2016
In reply to me33y:

Ive answered worse ones than that, I thought it was ok
 Mike Peacock 24 Feb 2016
In reply to ben b:

Agreed. "What is the purpose of your visit?" Most people would probably want to tick more than one box here, e.g. scenery and exercise/fresh air.
 Chris Harris 24 Feb 2016
In reply to Mike Peacock:

> Agreed. "What is the purpose of your visit?" Most people would probably want to tick more than one box here, e.g. scenery and exercise/fresh air.

And I'd add "To get to the top" to the list......
 galpinos 24 Feb 2016
In reply to me33y:

I've filled it in but it was a bit of a stinker as surveys go and I don't feel it got across my feelings/opinions.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...