BMC London & SE Area Meeting – 10 September 2014

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Team BMC 26 Aug 2014
Come along to our quarterly gathering of climbers and walkers in the London and South East area. The area meetings are run by volunteers and are your chance to join in with debate and influence decisions about what happens in London and the South East as well as the rest of the country.

Date: Wednesday 10 September 2014, starting at 7.00pm

Venue: Mile End Climbing Wall, Haverfield Road, London E3 5BE

All are welcome.

For more information, visit the BMC Local Areas site: http://community.thebmc.co.uk/Event.aspx?id=3248
In reply to Team BMC:

Hi,

There seems to be a problem with your link? As an alternative I tried to look at the list of upcoming events but its not shown there either!

Best Regards
OP Team BMC 27 Aug 2014
In reply to Sandstone Stickman:

Thanks for posting - the above link should now be working.
 flaneur 27 Aug 2014
In reply to Team BMC:

I might be interested in attending but I'd like to know what is up for discussion. These events never seem to have an agenda available in advance. Is there any particular reason why?
OP Team BMC 27 Aug 2014
In reply to flaneur:

Some areas like to publish their meeting agendas well in advance, others don’t produce them until just before the meeting, so as to be able to include requests for additional agenda items.

I’m not aware of any requests for this meeting, so it’s likely to be a fairly standard agenda: Minutes of the previous meeting; Matters arising; Upcoming area events; Reports from area representatives; National Council report; AOB etc.

If there’s anything in particular you feel should be on the agenda, let us know.

When the agenda is available, it will go up on the BMC Local Areas site.
 climbwhenready 27 Aug 2014
In reply to Team BMC:
I notice you have omitted any discussion of toilets
Post edited at 15:30

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...