Expedition & Alpine forum

View latest messages in My Forums
This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

Topic - Eiger north face

221110 - on 09 Feb 2013
hi all,

I suppose the title will have already grabbed your attention, but im planning on making the youngest summit on the Eiger north face on the 1938 route, either the end of this year or the end of next, im currently 20 and for my age i have a pretty massive amount of alpine and ice climbing and just general mountaineering, what i would like is a partner of similar age and ability to train with on a regular basis to make this attemt, i understand it is a monumental task to undertake, but also it would be a incredible achievment, im incredibly commited to the things i do and im not one of those hero types, everything is by the book with me so to speak.

If i do not feel up for the attemt this year i will still be most likely doing a trip to the swiss alps or chamonix for something a little less daring but equal as great achievment.

Cheers for reading

Kyle
... not showing 52 replies to this topic ...
Register as a New User or login to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and completely free.
If you are definitely logged on, press Ctrl+F5 keys to reload this page [read more]

Unregistered users can only read messages in the most recent topics.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

My Forums