iTunes question. Put audiobook onto CD for car?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Andy Mountains 25 Feb 2010
I was just about to buy the Ed Viesturs K2 audiobook from iTunes. Intended putting it on CD for the car for journey up to Scotland tomorrow. But how would I do that, as it is nearly 14 hours long, and I am under the impression that you can fit about 1 hour on a cd?
Do I have to put it on 14 CDds?
 Blue Straggler 25 Feb 2010
In reply to trek:

Yes, unless your car's CD player can play CDs loaded with mp3s, in which case you could get it onto two CDs as mp3s.
 wilkie14c 25 Feb 2010
In reply to trek:
If you have an ipod then your best option is to change your car stereo to one that has an aux jack on the front and yu can then simply plug in your ipod! I got a Kenwood cd tuner with ipod jack for 45 dabs...
Bonus is that all of your music libary is available and not one cd left in the car. Also, if you have kids, you can put there fave films, cartoon etc on the ipod and they can watch with sound via the car speakers. A cheaper option but not quite as good <but you can still use in other peoples cars> is to but an audio sender. these plug into the ipod and sends an fm signal to your car stereo. these are only about a tenner but not as good as option 1.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...