Unforgettable Mountain Program - Help Me Rediscover the Name!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 huckleberry 29 Oct 2023

Hey fellow climbing enthusiasts!

I'm in a bit of a nostalgia trip and need your assistance in recalling the name of a program I watched a few years back. I remember it being an incredible show that featured breath-taking mountain scenery and some jaw-dropping extreme skiing, and I'd love to rewatch it. However, I can't for the life of me remember its name!

As far as I can recall, the show's title was something along the lines of "Mountains..." (or maybe something completely different). I initially heard about it through a newspaper article and was able to watch it on demand. The lack of dialogue and commentary was a distinctive feature; it mainly let the visuals and the sound of the mountains do the talking.

Does anyone here happen to know what I'm talking about? I'd love to relive those awe-inspiring mountain moments.

Thanks

HeMa 30 Oct 2023
In reply to huckleberry:

Was it this?

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt6203570/

albeit can’t remember If it had much skiing or not.

OP huckleberry 30 Oct 2023
In reply to HeMa:

OMG I am 95% sure that was it. But even if it's not it was exactly what I was looking for. I recommend for everyone to check this one out if they haven't seen it! And if they know of similar shows then post them up

Thank youuuu

HeMa 31 Oct 2023
In reply to huckleberry:

sherpa cinema has produced actual skiing flicks that are ”similar” this this Mountains… at least If you compare it to the average ski flicks.

for added enjoyment of the flippy spinny urban skiing stuff. There are a bunch of good crews pushing these free to YouTube. A few nice ones from Finland include Real SkiFi and also Forre (namely Forrmula, Cast by Forre is published by level 1).

LucaC 31 Oct 2023
In reply to huckleberry:

Sounds like All.I.Can from Sherpa Cinema. 

Sealwife 31 Oct 2023
In reply to huckleberry:

Pretty sure it’s Mountain as linked above by HeMa.

It had a fair bit of skiing in it.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...