Mammut boots

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 pidge89 07 Apr 2024

Hey all I am looking at my next snow adventures and I'm looking in to a new pair of B3 boots. I have seen some mammut boots I am keen on. Unfortunately it looks like there is nowhere in the uk that stocks them.

Any advice on these boots would be very helpful or I was wondering if anyone in the north west has a pair of the following they could give me advice on or if possible let me try them on. I am based in the lake district but regularly travel for work between the lakes and North Wales. 

The boots I have my eye on are the following. 

Norwand Knit High GTX

Norwand 6000 high

Tass Pro High GTX

I am a uk shoe size 9.5, I have fallen arches so usually wear superfeet in my shoes and mountain boots. 

Many thanks in advance. 

olddirtydoggy 08 Apr 2024
In reply to pidge89:

Only place I can think of that deals with top end Mammut kit is that place in Ambleside that sells kit for expeditions in Ambleside next to the climbing wall. It might be worth speaking to them if they deal with Mammut but it could be a distributor they deal with and the range is limited.

Their kit looks very good and I used to use the old leather Raichle boots they bought out which served me well.

Any reason you're looking specifically at Mammut? It would be nice to have another well stocked player in the winter boot range rather than the 2 usual brands.

mcawle 08 Apr 2024
In reply to pidge89:

Might be worth asking Outside in Hathersage? They don’t appear to stock the boots normally but state they can do special orders and might have good info about the fit of those boots in comparison to Sportiva etc

https://www.outside.co.uk/brands/l-o/mammut.html

Luke Brisco 08 Apr 2024
In reply to pidge89:

May be wrong but I think Epicentre in Ambleside stock Mammut boots?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...