GP Position, James Street Surgery, Lake District
Located on the west coast of the Lake District with easy access to Keswick, the outdoor capital, and excellent local schools. Close to the...
If you love heights, climbing up rock faces and swinging from trees then we have a USA camp job for you! We are looking for outdoorsy folk who love adventure, are looking for an amazing summer job which involves working in the USA. We work with some of the most amazing camps, based all over North America.
Click here for more information on adventure roles camp.
You'll need to be available from no later than mid-June to mid-August, although the more flexibility that there is with your dates the better as it gives you more camp options!
• No registration or interview fees- apply for free at www.wildpacks.com
• Higher than average camp salaries- not based on age or skill set,
• Full comprehensive medical insurance for the duration of your stay in the USA,
• Up to 60 days travel time,
• All food and accommodation included for the duration of your contract,
• Visa paperwork and support,
Complete your application today and get your summer sorted - www.wildpacks.com
Wild Packs specialise in finding summer camp jobs (based all over America) for hundreds of young people every year. The year round team at Wild Packs HQ have worked on camp for years and many of us return each summer to embrace the mayhem of camp! We understand the power and magic of summer camp.