UKClimbing Limited is looking for an Advertising Manager to join our small team starting at the beginning of 2014.
The job is a full-time position, working from home, but with daily interaction with the rest of the UKC/UKH editorial team and advertisers. The successful applicant will have a gregarious personality, and acute attention to detail and most likely have experience in marketing, advertising and a knowledge of the outdoor trade.
Main Areas of Responsibility
- Work in close co-operation with the existing advertising clients to maintain and support their advertising campaigns across UKC and UKH.
- Identify and approach new clients.
- Monitor and maintain Product and Outdoor Industry news pages across UKC/UKH.
- Co-ordinate the UKC Weekly Newsletter Advertising and Outdoor Trade Newsletter.
- Make site visits to existing and new advertisers to demonstrate UKC/UKH advertising.
- Attend ISPO and OutDoor Trade shows in Germany.
Essential Qualifications or Attributes
- Knowledge of the Outdoor Trade.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently from home.
- A gregarious and outgoing personality.
- Have a precise attention to detail and be an efficient 'box ticker'.
Useful Qualifications and Attributes
- Proven experience in advertising, marketing or sales.
- Proven experience working in the Outdoor Trade.
- Experience working with spreadsheets, databases and Google Docs.
- Experience working with Photoshop.
- Basic HTML or CMS experience.
The job can be done from home, or home office. The applicant must be based within the UK and have a car, current driving licence for client visits, and a passport.
An up-to-date computer is required. Software will be provided where needed. Apple operating system is preferred although not essential.
£25,000 to £32,000 depending on experience.