Equip Outdoor Technologies UK Ltd, based in Alfreton, Derbyshire, is a vibrant and successful privately owned business that designs and produces a range of specialised outdoor clothing under the Rab and Lowe Alpine brands.
Due to the Company’s continued growth we have an excellent opportunity for an experienced digital Content Strategist to join the Online team at our Alfreton, Derbyshire Head Office. Reporting to the Head of Online, you will develop and manage the ongoing content strategies for the Lowe Alpine and Rab websites.
Working across our two brands and coordinating with multiple internal departments and external stakeholders, you will be central to the department’s output. Using existing data, key business and user insights and the wider business objectives, you will develop and manage a content strategy that determines the website’s editorial calendar, merchandising, SEO and other inbound marketing collateral.
Key Responsibilities Include:
• Initiate and manage a market leading and commercially focused content programme for the Lowe Alpine and Rab websites.
• Act as the Online department’s key liaison with both internal and external stakeholders, such as Marketing and Design departments for both brands, our internal Photographer, Web Designer, Developer and the US and other international Equip offices.
• Facilitate the smooth running of the content programme by providing support, direction and the provision of assets.
• Support the administration of the product catalogue and editorial content via CMS.
• Undertake regular analysis and interpretation of site data.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills Required:
• Good standard of education.
• Previous experience in a similar role.
• Previous experience of creating and/or planning content for online/digital media.
• Good analytical abilities and Project Management skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written).
• A good understanding of user experience and Search Engine Optimisation.
• Strong copywriting skills.
• Design sensibility and editorial experience are desirable but not essential to the role.
• Previous experience within the outdoor industry/sporting goods sector would be advantageous.
In Return, We Offer:
• Competitive salary.
• 39 hour week Monday to Friday with possibility of flexible working. Early finish on Fridays.
• 23 days holiday plus Bank Holidays.
• Employer pension contribution for all eligible enrolled scheme members.
• Life Assurance scheme, Childcare Voucher scheme, Company Profit Share Scheme.
• Special discounted rate for Healthcare scheme.
• Fantastic staff discount on Rab and Lowe Alpine products and a wide range of reciprocal trade discounts on climbing, bikes, camping, sailing and running equipment.
Please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org by 24th March 2017
No Agencies Please