Alpkit/ Sonder Customer Support Hero
We offer hybrid working, minimum 3 days at Campus
Everyone has a story. What's yours?
Here at Alpkit, we enjoy serving customers and enjoy closing a sale. We are helpful, cheery, engaging, and knowledgeable. We feel pride when we get a review, and when see customers with our products in use. Our products are dedicatedly conceived and expertly built. From the UK designed and made bikes in our workshop, to the bouldering pads and backpacks made in our UK factory. We're obsessive about Customer Experience. We are looking for a new Hero to join our award-winning Customer Support team. Someone who loves gear as much as we do and can talk about that gear to our customers.
What you'll be doing?
You'll work within the Customer Support team with responsibility for guiding our customers from order all the way through to delivery. You'll also help our customers with any Aftersales care they may need, with our fantastic 3 year 'Alpine Bond' warranty as a guide. Customer Service is at the core of the Alpkit & Sonder experience, and we work hard to continuously improve that experience.
Your day will include:
- Providing fast, accurate, personal responses to customers via our omni channel emails, live chats, and phone calls.
- Guiding the customer from point of sale to delivery.
- Liaising with various departments to ensure product delivery is smooth and trouble free.
- Payment processing using our multiple payment options.
- Problem solving to ensure stock accuracy and customer satisfaction.
- General Alpkit & Sonder Customer Service enquiries from warranty, technical and sales call/emails.
About Alpkit & Sonder
Customer experience is placed at the heart of Alpkit operations. We strive to be with our customer throughout their journey with us. Our entire operation works to continually improve the Alpkit & Sonder experience for our customers, from increasing product range and performance, to addressing customer concerns such as minimising plastic use and improving our internal systems to advance our service. We are a multi-award winning adventure sports brand and retailer. Our pursuit of great customer experience is at the core of what we do.
What you'll bring to the team
- Computer literate with ability to use Word, Excel, & Mac based apps.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Confident and optimistic
- Experience with sales and customer support preferable.
- Passionate about bikes & adventure sports.
- Affinity towards Alpkit ethos and products
Perks of the job;
Ability to buy extra holiday, Alpkit discount for you, your family and friends, life insurance, cycle to work scheme, enhanced pension contributions, commuting subsidy for those that travel to work in a greener way! We are environmentally and sustainability conscious and we promote a learning culture.
If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know. In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (for example - she/her, he/him, they/them, etc).
if you feel this role is a good fit, we'd love to hear from you at firstname.lastname@example.org.