For more than 30 years Petzl has led the way in as an innovator in the research, design and manufacture of quality headtorches. From humble beginnings, when Fernand Petzl fashioned the first helmet-mounted light for caving, headtorches were refined over time, until he created the 'Zoom' model, which, with its rotating bezel as a switch and focus adjuster, became a seminal outdoor product well into the 21st century.
The USB rechargeable ACTIK CORE headlamp offers 350 lumens of power which, combined with its mixed beam, makes it ideal for outdoor activities like mountaineering, running, hiking and backpacking.
It is compatible with standard batteries without the need for an adapter. Red lighting preserves night vision and prevents blinding other members of the group while its reflective headband helps you to be seen and is also equipped with an emergency whistle for rescue situations.
- Powerful (350 lumens), versatile headlamp
- Headlamp comes with CORE, a battery that is rechargeable via USB port
- ACTIK CORE is a HYBRID headlamp: it comes with the CORE rechargeable battery, and is also compatible with three AAA/LR03 batteries
- Two beam patterns (wide or mixed) and several lighting modes meet the need for high-performance lighting in outdoor activities: proximity or distance vision and rapid movement
- Red lighting preserves night vision and keeps from blinding other members of the group
- Reflective headband helps you to be seen when a light is shone on it, and is equipped with an emergency whistle for rescue situations
- Light output: 350 lumens
- Weight: 82 g
- Beam pattern: wide or mixed
- Energy: 1250 mAh CORE rechargeable battery (included)
- Battery compatibility: alkaline, lithium and Ni-MH
- Watertightness: IP X4 (weather resistant)
In this competition Petzl and UK agent Lyon Equipment have 3 ACTIK CORE headlamps up for grabs. Simply answer the question below to win yours.