A good climb for the grade, although somewhat vegetated.
Start behind a tower at the top of a scree cone by a red arrow.
1) IV-, 35m. Climb a corner-crack then exit left to follow a series of ledges to reach a terrace.
2) III+, 25m. Step up for 3m then make a long and exposed traverse left to a good stance.
3) IV, 25m. Follow a ramp diagonally right then climb a short corner to a vegetated ledge.
4) IV, 30m. Step left and climb a slab, then continue in a corner before exiting right to a second vegetated ledge. Continue direct above the ledge then step right to a good belay.
5) IV, 25m. Climb a crack with some difficult moves then follow the continuation corner. Exit right onto the summit slopes. © Rockfax
Please Login to view more details on the logged ascents