A well travelled line that gathers difficulty and quality with height gained. Start at the very base of the buttress just up from the gully that separates it from Harrow Buttress.
1) 10m. Ascend up and left to a ledge.
2) 14m. Move awkwardly up a wall and then scramble/walk right to a belay below another wall.
3) 13m. Take the wall on the left and gain a ledge. Move up to another narrower ledge that leads left to a belay left of the edge of the buttress.
4) 20m. Climb the excellent flat rib - tricky to start - between the corner and face to the right. Belay on a big ledge.
5) 10m. Traverse left and finish up a chimney. © Rockfax
UKC Logbook Description
More like a Mild Severe
Please Login to view more details on the logged ascents