Based on the summer line of Militant Chimney. Start at the middle of the lower tier.
1. 60m Climb up into a bay in the middle of the lower tier and head for a short V-groove in the second band. Climb the groove until a slant up right leads to overhangs.
2. 40m Move round to the right (avoiding the knobbly wall) and back left heading for the line of Militant Chimney. Go up this to a good thread on a ledge.
3. 30m Climb the Militant Chimney.
4. 50m Continue up and then teeter rightwards across slabs and go up a turfy right-facing corner to a huge block.
5. 60m Climb easier ground leftwards to a short overhanging chimney to reach a slab. Go up the corner to gain a ledge on the right. Move delicately left and climb the exposed arete (bold) until it is possible to step right and move up to gain a belay.
6. 10m Move up to reach easy ground leading to the summit of the Douglas Boulder.
G.Hughes, J.Edwards 21/Dec/2003.
There is no feedback for this climb.
9 users have logged this
10 users have this on their wishlist
Please Login to view more details on the logged ascents