The Drypack Pro comes in two sizes: 15 litre or 25 litre. Both comprise a simple, single compartment, which seals water tight with a roll-top closure. The waist and chest straps are lightweight, ventilated daypack-style straps and, on the front, there's a handy bungee cord and a haul loop. What more do you need?
- Climbers and scramblers can leave hefty packs behind for those final technical sections, taking the bare necessities in this light and stable pack.
- Walkers will appreciate a super-light daypack that's guaranteed to keep kit dry. The Drypack Pro is perfect for a day hike in changeable weather.
- Mountain bikers, commuters and cycle tourists will find the Drypack Pro easy to stow when not in use, lightweight, yet large enough to carry all the essentials, and keep them dry.
- Kayakers and canoeists who are already regular dry bag users will find the day sack features of the Drypack Pro surprisingly handy.
- Backpackers and travellers: the Drypack Pro makes the perfect travel bag. Roll it up and pack it in your suitcase, then use it as a lightweight daypack when needed. Perfect for tropical rainstorms, whitewater rafting day trips or just to keep that expensive camera guaranteed safe and dry.
Available in six colours and two sizes:
- 15 litre – SRP £22.50
- 25 litre – SRP £25.00