The Trion Spine 35 will take even difficult ascents in its stride. Thanks to a suspension system featuring the Active Spine Technology and integrated height adjustment, the backpack allows greater freedom of movement for the shoulders and hips, resulting in a more natural gait. It also ensures optimal load transfer during all walking movements, even when carrying a heavy weight. With a capacity of 35 litres, an additional front opening and a range of features, the Trion Spine 35 offers everything an alpinist's heart could desire.
Unleash your spine:
- Trion Spine 50. The touring backpack for maximum freedom of movement. The MAMMUT Active Spine Technology allows free movement of the upper body and hips thanks to flexible contact points of the shoulder straps and hip belt linked by a glass fiber rod.
Optimum load distribution:
- Optimum load transfer thanks to shoulder straps. These are in constant contact with the wearer. They distribute weight evenly over the body when walking - even with a heavy load and during steep ascents.
- Hydration system, insulating jacket, ice axe or ropes - the Trion Spine 50 mountaineering backpack cleverly stows all your essential mountaineering equipment. Which summit will be your next one?
- Height: 61 cm
- Actual volume: 35 l
- Width: 30 cm
- Back length (size system): 46/48.5/51 cm
- Length: 26 cm
- MAMMUT CONNECT inside
- Suspension system with patented Active Spine Technology to support a natural gait
- Height of the suspension system can be adjusted with a simple movement
- High-density, 2-layer EVA back padding; hip belt and shoulder straps with stretch fabric cover
- Huge front zipper access to main compartment
- Large internal pocket in the front opening
- Height adjustable flap with internal and external pocket
- Internal zipper compartment for valuables
- Reinforced side ski attachment
- Gear loop on hip belt
- Zipper pocket on hip belt
- 2 strong ice axe attachments
- Trekking pole carrier
- Rope fixing strap under the flap
- Daisy chain loop
- Hydration system-compatible