The Deuter Guide 35+ is a tried-and-tested pack built to endure harsh Alpine environments. The mountaineering expert is now even more experienced, slim and lightweight. The well-designed alpine backpack guarantees absolute robustness, a snug fit and maximum control on demanding tours.
It's made using Deuter Micro Rip 6.6, 330 den Nylon blended fabric which offers fantastic tear resistance. The use of Nylon 6.6 makes the amterial very durable and robust. It's also waterproof (WC 2.000 mm) thanks to the PU coating.
- Removeable VariFlex hip fins guarantee freedom of movement, the pack can also be worn with only a waist strap
- Perfect load transfer via the X-frame of the Alpine Back System
- Compact fit through centrally positioned hip fins
- Funnel shape for easy packing
- Insensitive to contact with rock and ice thanks to extremely hard wearing material
- Quick access to content near the bottom through the auto-lock zip on the side of the pack
- Reinforced ski holder on the side
- Compression straps can be closed around the front of the pack for volume reduction, or for attaching extra gear
- Removeable rope fixing strap
- Height adjustable lid with material loops and a central, water repelling zip
- Snow guard is easy to use thanks to fixed cord stop and grip loops
- Reinforced handle for hanging up even with heavy loads
- SOS label
- Removable seat pad
- Material: 330D Micro Rip Pro 6.6 / Super-Polytex
The Deuter Guide 35+ also features an Alpine Back System:
- Load adjustor straps on the shoulder straps and hip fins serve to fine-tune the load according to the terrain: loose > more ventilation and mobility; tight > more control and a more compact fit.
- Guide: X-frame system with curved profile aluminium stays, provides exceptional flexibility and weight carrying ability.
- Cruise, Guide, Guide Lite, Freerider & Rise: Removable insulating sitting mat stabilises the back.
- Anatomic hip belt with bilaminate foam for comfort, flexibility and weight transfer.
- Rise 30 SL & 32, Freerider Pro & Guide: The pivoting Vari Flex hip fins follow complex body movements. Thus, the load can be evenly distributed to the hips, providing freedom of movement and reducing fatigue. The Vari Flex hip fins are removable for weight reduction and better access to your climbing harness.
- Guide, Rise 30+ SL & 32+: Remaining stabilizing waist strap is also removable.
- Cruise, Guide Lite & Rise, Freerider Pro: Flexible, tensioned Delrin® U-shaped frame provides stability and effective load transfer with little extra weight. It follows the most varied movements with absolute ease.
- Contoured, comfortable 3D Air-Mesh lined shoulder straps.
- Two padded foam stripes that provide carrying stability and comfort with „chimney" effect ventilation between the stripes. The breathable 3D AirMesh is used on all points of contact, and is very durable.