NEW KESTREL & KYTE
OFF THE GRID
With a proven legacy, the new Kestrel, and the women's specific Kyte are rugged, high performance backpacks for long trips.
The series comes equipped with Osprey's tried and tested AirScape™ backpanel, an adjustable design which allows you to personalise the height of the backpanel effortlessly using a hook-and-loop torso panel. A sturdy hipbelt and harness design that handles heavy loads with ease, while a large zip (Kestrel 38, 48 & Kyte 36, 56) or U-zip front-opening panels (Kestrel 58,68 & Kyte 66) means your gear is easily accessible.
The packs also feature Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole attachment, internal hydration sleeve, integrated & detachable raincover and are available to buy in a range of amazing new colours.
So whether trekking through mountainous terrain, deep forests or winding trails, you will be carrying the definitive benchmark in backpacking.
To celebrate the new Kestrel and Kyte, Osprey are giving you the chance to win a Kestrel 48L pack along with 3x Ultralight Dry Sacks (3, 6 and 12 liters), a QuickLock™ RFID Wallet, an Ultralight Washbag and an a 2L Hydraulics™ Reservoir.
For your chance to win simply answer the question below and fill in your details.
- The competition commences 0:01am, 1st April 2019 and all entries must be received by 11:59pm, 1st May 2019. No entry details submitted after this time will be valid.
- Entry is open to residents of United Kingdom who are aged 18 or older, but excludes employees of UK Climbing Ltd and Osprey Europe, their immediate families, anyone connected professionally with the prize draw, or any person where entering this competition breaches any law or regulation of the jurisdiction in which they are resident.
- Maximum of 1 x prize bundle to be won consisting of 1 x Kestrel 48 M/L Loch Blue pack, 3 x Ultralight Drysacks (1 x 3L, 1 x 6L & 1 x 12L), 1 x Quicklock RFDI Wallet (Grey) and 1 x Blue 2L Hydraulics Reservoir.
- If a winner doesn't claim a prize within 28 days of being notified, or if a winner isn't available to take up the prize, we may award the prize to another entrant (or not award the prize at all) without liability to the winner.
- The prizes are strictly non-transferable to another person, trip or redeemable for cash.
- The prize is subject to availability at time of booking.
- The winner will be chosen at random from all those who entered the competition and answered the question correctly, and they will be notified by email by the organisers within 14 days of the closing date.
- Only one entry per person.
- Osprey Europe's decision is final.
- Osprey Europe and its affiliates reserve the right to amend or withdraw the prize draw and any of the prizes in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside their reasonable control. Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the promoter reserves the right to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Prizes will be dispatched to winners from Osprey via DPD, unless otherwise stated. We will not be liable for any prizes which are lost, delayed or damaged in the post for reasons beyond our control.
- Should a winner's contact details change, it is their responsibility to notify us.
- We reserve the right to request proof of a winner's identity in the form of a passport or driver's licence and proof of address in the form of a utility bill. In the event that a winner can't provide us with proof of identity reasonably acceptable to us, we may withdraw the prize and select another winner.
- Posting an entry on the website isn't proof of receipt of entry. Neither we nor our contractors accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure or malfunction or any other problem in any telephone network or line, system, server, provider or otherwise which may result in any text message, email, online or postal entry being lost or not properly recorded. We are also not responsible for traffic congestion or other capacity issues which may result in a text message or email not being able to get through or a text message or email not being recorded.
- Unless specified otherwise entrants must only enter the competition once and must use their legal name. We reserve the right to disqualify any entrant who uses multiple names and to require them to return any prize they may have won. Entrants may not enter or participate as part of a syndicate or on behalf of any other person, syndicate, group, society or company. You may not enter the competition using automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that permits any person to enter the competition repeatedly.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, we exclude all warranties, representations, covenants and liability (whether express or implied) regarding the competition or the prize but this won't exclude our liability for death or personal injury as a result of our negligence.
- The promotion shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales.
- Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions.