Combining cutting-edge fabric and Polartec® Alpha® insulation technologies with our Hybrid-Mapped construction ensures the lightly insulated Deviator Hoody provides the perfect amount of air permeability and warmth where each is needed most. This state-of-the-art Active Insulation dries quickly, retains warmth and circulates airflow around the torso for incredible breathability, and Polartec® PowerDry® High Efficiency™ in the hood, sleeves and back panel wicks moisture and keeps you comfortable.
- Polartec® Power Dry High Efficiency 2L, 84% polyester,16% spandex knit face with plaited knit grid backer on arms and back panel.
- 100% nylon 7D ripstop front body and back side panels
- 100% polyester stretch mesh lining
- Polartec® Alpha High-Pile Insulation 100%polyester: 64 g/m2 front body and back side panels
- Hybrid Mapped
- Quick Drying
- Polygiene® Active Odor Control
- Flat-Seam Construction
- Zippered Chest Pocket
- Full Center Front Zipper
- Thumb Loops
- DWR-Coated Zippers
- Dual Handwarmer Pockets
- Hem Drawcord Inside Pocket
- Key Clip Inside Pocket
Polartec® Alpha® is an advanced breathable synthetic insulation that dries quickly, retains warmth and circulates airflow.
POLARTEC® POWER DRY®
Polartec® Power Dry® fabrics keep your skin dry when you sweat. Ideal for climbers, skiers and alpinists, all fabrics in this series feature a patented bi-component knit construction that creates two different surfaces: one that is optimized to move moisture away from the skin, the other to dry quickly.
You can find out more about Outdoor Research and their products here