Osprey Europe has provided an awesome hiking prize package to be won by one lucky winner. The prize package features the updated and iconic Talon & Tempest hiking packs as well as a host of useful accessories.
Talon & Tempest
Often copied. Never equalled. The iconic Talon & Tempest packs are built for comfort and versatility, with unrivalled performance. Talon & Tempest are hiking backpacks which are at home wherever you are and whatever you do.
The cleverly designed new AirScape™ accordion foam backpanel combined with a seamless lumbar-to-hipbelt body wrap increases air flow and provides an even more comfortable carrying experience, by keeping the load close to the body and spreading the weight evenly around the hips. They also feature an adjustable back length and seamless lumbar to hipbelt, ensuring the pack fits well to your body and enabling the most comfortable carrying experience. The Tempest’s backsystem also offers an impressive women’s specific fit, with an ergonomically shaped hipbelt, harness, yoke and backpanel.
Accessorise your adventure! Osprey's accessory range has all you need to complement your pack, whether you're travelling the globe, trekking in the Himalaya or enjoying a hike in the countryside.
The prize package contains:
- 1 x Talon 33 Ultramarine Blue
- 1 x Tempest 20 Iris Blue
- 1 x 12L Ultralight Drysack Lime
- 1 x Stuff Pack Orange
- 2 x 250ml Soft Flasks
- 1 x Quicklock Wallet Orange
Terms and Conditions
- This is an Osprey (“we/”us”/”our”) competition. For more info about us take a look at our website at www.ospreyeurope.com.
- All entries must be received by midnight 20th March 2017.
- Only one entry per person.
- All entrants must be aged 18 years or over and be a UK/European resident.
- Employees of Osprey Europe, its distributors or agents or UKC and anyone connected with the competition, together with their families, may not enter the competition.
- Maximum of 1 x prize bundle to be won- the prize bundle contains:1 x Talon 33 Ultramarine Blue, 1 x Tempest 20 Iris Blue, 1 x 12L Ultralight Drysack Lime, 1 x Stuff Pack Orange, 2 x 250ml Soft Flasks and 1 x Quicklock Wallet Orange.
- 1 x winner will be selected at random from all entrants who enter by midnight on 20th March 2017 and who answer the question correctly.
- The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the competition closing.
- By entering the competition, you agree that if you win your name may be publicised.
- If you win you may also be required to participate in publicity, including photographs and videos, which may be used to promote Osprey products. You agree that we may use all resulting publicity materials in any medium (including online).
- The winner should allow up to 28 days for delivery of prizes.
- If a winner doesn’t claim a prize within 28 days of being notified, or if a winner isn’t available to take up the prize, we may award the prize to another entrant (or not award the prize at all) without liability to the winner.
- All prizes are subject to availability, non transferable and non exchangeable. We may change the prize to a prize that we consider to be of broadly equivalent value. There is no cash alternative.
- Prizes will be despatched to winners via the Parcel Force, unless otherwise stated. We will not be liable for any prizes which are lost, delayed or damaged in the post for reasons beyond our control.
- Should a winner's contact details change, it is their responsibility to notify us.
- We reserve the right to request proof of a winner's identity in the form of a passport or driver’s licence and proof of address in the form of a utility bill. In the event that a winner can’t provide us with proof of identity reasonably acceptable to us, we may withdraw the prize and select another winner.
- Posting an entry on the UKC site isn’t proof of receipt of entry. Neither we nor our contractors accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure or malfunction or any other problem in any telephone network or line, system, server, provider or otherwise which may result in any text message, email, online or postal entry being lost or not properly recorded. We are also not responsible for traffic congestion or other capacity issues which may result in a text message or email not being able to get through or a text message or email not being recorded.
- Unless specified otherwise entrants must only enter the competition once and must use their legal name. We reserve the right to disqualify any entrant who uses multiple names and to require them to return any prize they may have won. Entrants may not enter or participate as part of a syndicate or on behalf of any other person, syndicate, group, society or company. You may not enter the competition using automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that permits any person to enter the competition repeatedly.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, we exclude all warranties, representations, covenants and liability (whether express or implied) regarding the competition or the prize but this won’t exclude our liability for death or personal injury as a result of our negligence.
- Our decision as to the winner is final. In the event of any dispute regarding the competition, our decision will be binding and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
- We may disqualify you from winning the prize if we have reasonable grounds to suspect you may be in breach of these Terms and/or your use of a mobile phone and/or your participation in the competition may be fraudulent or otherwise unlawful.
- We reserve the right to amend or to cancel, alter or amend the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in our opinion, or if circumstances arise outside our control.
- If you have any questions relating to these Terms, please email us at email@example.com.
For your chance to win please answer the question below: